The term ‘Ancestral Stories’ or ‘Graham’ or ‘Graham Hicks’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Specifically we use a tool called google analytics, the cookies used by google analytics are called
_utma, _utmb, _utmc & _utmz
Overall, these cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Refusing google analytics cookies will not negatively impact your experience on the site
Click the “firefox” button top left or choose “tools” from the top menu
Now choose “options” and select the privacy tab
Update the settings here to your desired level
Choose tools if using version 8 or lower or choose the cog icon if using version 9 or newer
Now choose “internet options” then select the “privacy” tab
Move the slider up or down to increase or decrease the level of privacy desired and click “apply”
Click on the spanner icon (top right) and choose “settings”
Click “under the hood” from the left hand menu
Under cookies choose the appropriate option
Click the cog icon (top right) and choose preferences
Select the privacy tab and choose the appropriate options
If your browser is not listed the please see the help menus in your browser or visit the website of the browser publisher.